a guy who always likes to bend the norms of conception and thought. :)
am totally in love with automotive design and hope to work and excel in the field.
BA (Product Design): Curtin University of Technology, Perth
- Degree done at Lim Kok Wing University of Creative Technology, Malaysia).
Graduated in July 2010. - GPA 4.0
• Pencil and pen sketching
• Marker rendering and digital rendering
• Photoshop CS2, CS3, CS4 and Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 2010
• Solidworks 2007 - 2010
• Bunkspeed hypershot 1.7, 1.9 and Luxion Keyshot 2.0
• Basic 3Dsmax and basic Flash MX
- Design intern at FERCO seating systems, Malaysia
Furniture industry; June 2008 – July 2008 (1 month)
- Design intern at Stark Communications
Marketing and Advertising industry; December 2008 (1 month)
- Won 2nd prize in Local Motors Inc’s engineering competition (designing a roof-mounted light bar) for their Rally Fighter car.
- 2 shortlisted entries at the Auto(r) Design Challenge 2011
Attended a 4 day car design workhop hosted by Mr. Chris Bangle and
held by Scuola Politecnica di Design, (Milan) at Lavasa, India,